Tropical Guidance Animation Page
This figure shows a single-image HAniS looping page. It contains the following buttons:
- Back - return to the previous parameter page
- Home - jump to the MAG home page
- View product description - opens a box under the image with information on the current product.
- Stop - stop the looping (after clicking, this button changes to "Start". Clicking it again will cause the loop to start again.
- Rock - change to looping from start to end, then runs in reverse back to start, etc. (after clicking, this button changes to "Loop". Clicking it again changes the pattern to start to end, then start to end.
- < Prev - previous image (previous forecast hour).
- Next > - next image (next forecast hour).
- |< First - first image
- Last >| - last image
- Slower - slow down the looping speed.
- Faster - speed up the looping speed.
- Zoom - enters zoom in mode. Clicking on the image zooms in. (After clicking, this button changes to "Un-zoom. Clicking it again restore the image to its default size.)
Note for viewing the loops on a mobile device, such as as iPad:
- After zooming in using the two-finger "pinch" method, you must use 2 fingers to pan the image (move side to side, or up and down). One finger will not work.
- Alternatively, you can touch the Zoom button to activate zooming of the image. After touching the Zoom button, touch the image to zoom in. Touch the image again to zoom in more, etc. While in zoom mode, touching and dragging the image with one finger will move the image. Touching and dragging outside the image will move the entire page. To exit zoom mode, touch the Un-zoom button.