Model Guidance Four-Panel Image Animations☰ Menu
The four-panel looping package was developed in-house, since HAniS can only loop one set of images. Users can start/stop the animation, step through one image at a time, jump to the first/last image, make the looping faster/slower, and reset to normal speed.
The above figure shows a Four-Panel image looping page. It contains the following buttons:
- Back - return to the previous parameter page
- Home - jump to the MAG home page
- Stop - stop the looping (after clicking, this button changes to "Start". Clicking it again will cause the loop to start again. Shortcut key: spacebar.
- < Prev - previous image (previous forecast hour). Shortcut key: j or left arrow.
- Next > - next image (next forecast hour). Shortcut key: k or right arrow.
- |< First - first image. Shortcut key: <.
- Last >| - last image. Shortcut key: >
- Slower - slow down the looping speed. Shortcut key: o.
- Faster - speed up the looping speed. Shortcut key: p.
- Reset - returns looping to normal speed. Shortcut key: n.
Note: Clicking or using shortcut keys for the following will stop animation: Stop, Prev, Next, First, Last.