- Return to the previous product page
- Jump to the model product page
- Jump to the MAG home page
- Restore image to original size
- Display this information
- Show description of current product
- Start or stop image looping (shortcut key: spacebar)
- Change the looping mode: loop (one-way), rock (back and forth)
- Show the previous image (shortcut key: left arrow)
- Show the next image (shortcut key: right arrow)
- Show the first image
- Show the last image
- Slow down the looping speed
- Speed up the looping speed
- View current image in a new window
Image number of total images
- Currently-displayed image number, out of total number of images
Range Slider Bar
- Move through the list of images by dragging the circle left and right within the bar, or by clicking anywhere on the bar
(not available for Internet Explorer)
- Click on the image to zoom in
- <Ctrl> and click on the image to zoom out
- <Ctrl><Alt> and click on the image to restore to original size, or click the Un-zoom button
- Hover mouse pointer over image, then use mouse wheel to zoom in and out
Note: for viewing the loops on a mobile device, such as as iPad:
To zoom in, you may use the two-finger "pinch" method. Alternatively, you can touch the image to zoom in incrementally. Touch the Un-Zoom button to zoom out.
While in zoom mode, touching and dragging the image with one finger will move the image.
Touching and dragging outside the image will move the entire page (and bring the menu bar back into view if it has moved outside the viewing area).
For more information see the MAG User's Guide Image Animation section.
This loop is made up of the following images: